Procos, a German manufacturer of luxury packaging items, provides brands with custom designed shopping bags, rigid boxes, foldable boxes, garment bags, paper or woven pouches…
Procos is partner to some of the best-known brands in the fashion, perfume, cosmetics, decoration, jewellery, wines and spirits industries.
For ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020, and in the framework of its sustainable development strategy with 0% plastic in the packaging materials, Procos proudly presents a new version of the ready to use bag: “MY GOOD GIFT BAG – 0% plastic”.
“MY GOOD GIFT BAG, the new eco-friendly bag, designed by Procos’s regular designer Giorgio Fabbi, will become the Luxury Packaging choice for sales advisors and an endearing feature for shoppers”, explains Leander Kritikos, President of Procos.
The Technical advantages:
- Use of a new ethical material for the handle: TENCEL™ a fibre that’s 100% bio-sourced and created from FSC® certified eucalyptus and spruce.
- Use of ethical paper: 100% PCW (post-consumer waste), made from recycled fibres, providing a smooth surface, a high-quality purity, and a finish identical to other papers.
- Use of ethical components for printing, assembly and finishings (soya-based inks, water-based glues and spot varnish).
The Trends advantages
- Reference colours for the year 2020:
A “Blue”, close to the “Classic Blue”, pantone colour 2020, evoking serenity, reverie and calm.
A “Cassis”, a fusion of pink and purple recalling romanticism, luxury and elegance.
- The ideal gift bag, ready to use with a pre-tied ribbon and matching shoulder length handles.